Melissa Easley for Charlotte Mecklenburg School Board- District 1
- 10 year CMS veteran Science and Social Studies teacher
- Holds a Masters degree in K-12 Instructional Technology
- A National Board Certified teacher
- Co-Founder of North Carolina Teachers United, the largest pro-public education support and resource group in the state.
- Parent of two students in Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools
- Charlotte resident for over a decade
As a former CMS teacher and current CMS parent I believe our focus should be:
- Repairing relationships with our teachers, staff and community.
- Bring equitable resources to our lowest performing schools.
- Student focused goals to support high academic achievement.
I look forward to meeting the members of District 1. Please feel free to reach out to me with your thoughts, concerns or questions. You can click on the contact button, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text at 980 236-0711
I look forward to hearing from you,